Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 24th, 2011 10:00

Issue in VGA /Display port in Latitude E 6410

Hi,

In my Latitude E 6410, I am not able to use any Display Devices (like projector) using display port. It is not recognizing any of the display port (Using Fn + F7 buttons). Window 7 64 bits is installed in my Laptop. I have installed most of the drivers provided in resource CD.

Please let me know any addition driver need to be installed or configuration required.

Thanks and Regards

Soumik

<ADMIN NOTE:Phone number removed per privacy policy>

3.8K Posts

February 28th, 2011 12:00

Hi Saumik Dan,

Welcome to the Community. The key combination to move between displays is FN + F8, and not F7. If you have already tried this try connecting an external monitor to see if that works.

You may also need to update your video driver, You can use the below link to update your video driver. There is an Intel and a Nvidia Driver under Video, select the correct one and then install it on your computer.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&os=W732&osl=EN&SystemID=LAT_E6410

Thank you

Royan

2 Posts

February 28th, 2011 19:00

HI Royan,

Thanks for reply. Sorry I tried Fn + F8 only (not F7).  Already, Intel Video driver (Intel_multi-device_A04_R282201 ) was installed using Resource CD. Whether I need to uninstall and Install the link which you have shared.

Please let me know the next step.

Thanks and Regards

Soumik

1 Message

December 10th, 2012 04:00

Hi Soumik dan,

Just try the following link ; please refine your results :

www.dell.com/.../latitude-e6410

No Events found!