Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

September 13th, 2016 06:00

Latitude 7350 multi-touch drivers - 'This software does not work on your operating system'

I have a Dell Latitude 13 7350 2 in 1 running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and I'm trying to install the multi-touch drivers from the Dell site which are listed as version 10.1207.101.113 ,A06 and compatible with Win10 x64 however when I run the installer I get the error 'This software is not compatible with your operating system.  Click Ok to exit setup'

I've tried downloading again in case it was a corrupt download but same on the second attempt, I've extracted the files and run the Vi64\DPinst.exe install which seemed to work fine although I'm not seeing any difference in control panel, the mouse version isn't updated and I'm not seeing any applet for the touchpad to configure it (although I know that's not always the case now).

Any tricks for running the installer and is it possible to get more options to customise the touchpad?  The main problem is simply that I want to disable the pinch to zoom.

December 24th, 2016 09:00

I have also been unable to install this package.  It is very frustrating since the touchpad does not two-finger scroll.  The touchpad also stops responding after a few minute of use.

No Events found!