Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

November 14th, 2008 19:00

Latitude E4300 - which NIC driver to use in WinPE boot disk???

Hi there,

I have been trying to get our WinPE boot disk to work with the E4300 so I can apply our WinXP image. I have tried the WinXP Intel NIC driver that came with the E4300 drivers cd, which does not work. I tried the vista version too. I have also been to Intel.com to download a driver pack which includes a driver for the Intel 82567 NIC chip. This did not work either.

To add the driver to the WinPE boot disk I have dropped the .sys file into the drivers directory and the .inf file into the inf directory. It seems like I am doing the right things but I have had no success... the networking under WinPE onn the Latitude E4300 will just not initialize.

Has anyone else had problems with this model? If you have been successful with your WinPE boot disk on this model, could you please let me know what you did?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Howard

February 10th, 2009 04:00

Hi Howard, did you ever find a solutions to this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Cheers Dylan.

February 10th, 2009 06:00

Hi Howard, not sure if you found the solution to this problem. Anyway if you haven't these drivers work a treat.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/detail_desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=12197

Cheers, Dylan.

No Events found!