The latest version 1.10.4 as of today disabled the Speed Shift technology after I updated it.
The original version came with the machine was 1.07.03 IIRC had SS enabled.
I tried to downgrade to 1.07.03 but it wouldn't let me.
So Dell please update the BIOS with SS enabled or give me a way to downgrade the bios.
So I just downgraded BIOS from the BIOS recovery tool
1.10.4---Not enabled November
Fixes & Enhancements
- Fixed Microsoft BitLocker issues.
- Fixed TPM PCR0 issues.
- Fixed a specific SSD for BSOD issue after updating BIOS.
- Updated Intel Management Engine firmware.
1.9.4---Not enabled October
- Fixed BIOS recovery issue.
- Addressed touch screen issues.
- Updated SMM runtime support.
- Updated Embedded Controller firmware.
Don't know why it was disabled, so Dell please update the BIOS with SS enabled.