RE: Latitude E7450 touchpad issue

Any news here?

My touchpad seems to work fine but I am more a trackpoint guy. (That rubber thingy between the G and H keys, the official Dell name seems to be Pointstick)

And here goes my issue: it is really slow (at least compared to Thinkpads and other Lattitudes, e.g. the 7440 I had before). Even if I set it to fastest speed in the Dell part of the mouse config + in the mouse settings itself.

I am on Win7 plus what I think is the latest Touchpad driver: 10.1207.101.109

0 Kudos
missguneet
1 Copper

Hello.....

Whenever you feel any problem in touch pad just run hardware diagnostic in your system in order to know malware/virus or any other cause for this issue. In case if your system get pass in diagnostic test then check your  system's functionality using "safe mode with networking". For other alternatives you can check Dell Latitude E7450 Manual as I also get these two points from manual. 

0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

I have same issue with my New E7450 Laptop, I have update BIOS and VGA Drive and removed Dell Touch Pad Application , Finally its works for me.

- Chaman

grizzjeeper
1 Copper

Same, multiple latitude laptops all with same issues. Multiple os versions, drivers. Cant find a fix..

0 Kudos
swtent720120
1 Copper

Same with mine e747-

0 Kudos