I'm running into issues with docking my M5510 with TB16.
I've updated the drivers as per the below KB article:
Below are the list of issues I'm encountering:
1. USB mouse connected to the back of TB16 randomly jumps around.
2. USB keyboard connected to the back of TB16 behaves erratically, skipping keystrokes, stuck keystrokes.
3. USB 3.0 wireless headset dongle connected to the front 3.0 port causes audio to cut out constantly.
4. AX510 soundbar connected to the audio out behind TB16 cuts out intermittently.
5. Wifi speeds without connecting to TB16 is in the range of 15-20Mbps; connected to TB16, wifi speeds drops to 1-5Mbps.
any help would be appreciated!
Apologies that the information was not helpful. Please run a diagnostics test by pressing F12 at startup, record any error messages, then give Tech Support a call, so they can give you additional diagnosis. Thanks.