tfox37380
1 Nickel

Microsoft error reporting

When I check for problem solutions in Action Center/Maintenance, I get an error message saying that not all of the reports could be uploaded, try again later. How do I correct this problem - been occurring for about a week now.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin3
3 Argentium

Re: Microsoft error reporting

Extracted from Microsoft forums

Have you looked in Event Viewer?

To access the System log select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, from the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, right click and select Filter Current Log. Check the box before Error and click on OK and you see only Error reports. Click on the Date and Time Header to sort. You may need to click a second time to see the latest Report at the top.

A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double click on the error you want to copy. Click on the Copy button to place a copy on your Clipboard and close Event Viewer. Now start your message and paste into the body of the message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from Event Viewer.

Robin

0 Kudos

Re: Microsoft error reporting

Hello TFox37380,

In order to assist yup further, please help me understand the following details:

• What is the exact error message you're getting?
  • When do you get the error message?
  • Were there any recent hardware or software changes made?
  • I would also request you to provide a screenshot of the error message if possible.

Awaiting your response!

Thanks & Regards
Allan D
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USIndia. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click "Yes".

0 Kudos