Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 29th, 2015 23:00

My webcam doesn't have software and my recovery partition doesn't work N411Z

Hi

I had problems with my N411Z laptop so I needed to re-install the OS, and I installed all the drivers from my del drivers cd.  My webcam is available, I can use it in skype, but I don't have that software that change the settings, a dell webcam software, and I don't find it in your cd or webpage.
   Also, when I was trying to re-install the SO, I tried to install from my recovery partition but I didn't have that options.
Thanks.
Best regards

331 Posts

May 6th, 2015 09:00

Hi Fergue87,

Please use this link http://dell.to/1e56CT2 to download the Dell webcam central software.

Regards,

DELL- Infant R
Social Media and Community Professional
#iwork4Dell

331 Posts

April 30th, 2015 11:00

Hi Fergue87,

Thank you for writing to the Dell Community Forum.

You can download the Dell webcam central software and install on your system. Please refer to this article on Dell Webcam Central Software.

Do reply to this community thread so that if there are any more queries we will be glad to assist you.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

DELL- Infant R
#iwork4Dell

8 Posts

May 3rd, 2015 00:00

Hi

When I go to my dell downloads and clik the green button "register system", the explorer remains thinking and don't send me to anywhere, so I cannot download dell webcam central, and I don't know why is not in my drivers cd.

331 Posts

May 3rd, 2015 08:00

Hi Fergue87,

Please use Internet Explorer as it will not work with Firefox or Google Chrome browsers.

Regards,

DELL- Infant R
#iwork4Dell

8 Posts

May 3rd, 2015 23:00

Hi

I did it in IE also, but it happens the same, I push the green button but nothing happen after that.

8 Posts

May 7th, 2015 23:00

That solved my problem.

Thanks so much!

No Events found!