Neo111333
1 Copper

Need to what type type of Chipset is in the Studio 1555 in 2009

Hi.

im a power user and i like to have all the updated drivers from Intels website. I hate that Dell DOES NOT keep up will Drivers on their site on a monthly basis..  They stop updating it when they stop manufacturing it which is dumb.  and since i got it in 2009. the warranty  is out.  it still works great.

Does anyone know what type of intel chipset was used for the Studio 1555 in 2009?  Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Neo111333
1 Copper

RE: Need to what type type of Chipset is in the Studio 1555 in 2009

I did some digging and Windows 7 Ultimate doesn't need The chipset drivers.

I know i Mentioned this before but i'll say it again. Dell makes great systems that last beyond manufactured life AND Warranty Life which is GREAT! BUT you guys should add an easily readable PDF of a listing of EVERYTHING in our systems so we can have the option to go to the Manufactured website of EVERY piece of Hardware so we can download UPDATED drivers ourselves since DELL ONLY updates their Drivers pages until the system is not Manufactured anymore.  Even then it seem that all the drivers on Dells Download page only updates on the day u get the system then stops?  Why is that??  oh you do keep the BIOS updated but nothing else?   Thats a major flaw on Dells part.

If anyone wants to answer this.... feel free. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos