Highlighted
louisb80
1 Copper

RE: New Battery only holds charge for 1.5 hours and battery icon giving up/down readings.

Jump to solution

I don't have Quickset App (Battery App) from Programs & Features to uninstall.  first step did not help.  I am using windows7.  Should I install it.

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

RE: New Battery only holds charge for 1.5 hours and battery icon giving up/down readings.

Jump to solution

did not work

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Don't have  this batter meter window when I right click on battery in task bar.

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

Jump to solution

that did not work.

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

Jump to solution

don't have window 7 desktop  only the others and I have balanced selected.

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

Jump to solution

since I did not have it I down loaded the program.  Now have battery meter However I only have two tabs. One  battery status and the other one is battery health.  Did check Dell extended battery life.  I will see if that helps;  Still don't have windows 7 desk top.

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Now running on power saver.  I Don't know why I did not get window 7 desk top.

0 Kudos
louisb80
1 Copper

Jump to solution

My computer did not have a battery meter.  So I down loaded the Quickset App .  Now have a battery meter and my battery is now lasting a lot longer.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

Jump to solution

Great News !

Thanks for the update.....:emotion-2:

0 Kudos