Moheyns
1 Copper

RE: New Dell Inspiron 15 7000 (7567) Gaming (2017) Performance Issue

Hi All

Solution to driver wont install -  install all windows updates. Also make sure to use the NVIDIA drive from the dell website and not the NVIDIA website as Dell laptop sometimes are not compatible with the latest NVIDIA drives.

The windows update this has something to do with driver signing but i have not read up 100% on this issue, anyways tested it and updated windows will install the driver.

Solution to throttling - Cool everything down. Ive noticed that this is a heat issue. Cool the laptop down AND the powersupply. The hotter thelaptop gets the hotter everything gets. A good coolermaster laptop stand is doing the trick for me and also keeping my AC aff the ground OR on a cool surface like a tile is working out.  

Highlighted
bappiparvez
1 Copper

Hello any Dell 7567 User !  can you give me the software named True color. After reinstalling windows my app gone and dont find it online. Please any one give me link or  sent it to me.

email : 

<Email id removed>

0 Kudos
yessuz
1 Copper

Hi! I got the same and similar problem - laptop severy underperform after wake.

usually, I play world of tanks and PUBG.

World of tanks, when laptop performs as expected, runs at 80-90 fps on high settings ,1080p.

PUBG has around 55-65 fps.

but after wake, WOT runs like 30-40 fps, with some very rare occasional spikes at 70-80.

PUGB - around 40 fps and so on....

did you have it fixed?

0 Kudos
Lobsterlake
1 Copper

I found a round about way of getting better performance. I added 8gb of more ram and then always make sure that I am shutting down my machine when it’s not in use. I also disabled the internal graphics card completely and just pipe the games onto an external monitor because then it only uses the dedicated. It appears as though it was running the integrated to power the display and dedicated to run the game, effectively destroying performance. Try using an external monitor, I get about 20 more frames whenever I play something. I think the computer just has extremely poor optimization. I really wish dell would fix this problem because selling machines at this price point is kind of rare.

0 Kudos
taha houass
1 Copper

just disable turboo boost and   everything will be ok   got the same problem and disabling  was the solution

0 Kudos
csgabor92
1 Copper

Disabling turbo boost is not a real solution... We need a real solution for this problem.

0 Kudos
igorrsays
1 Copper

It seems people are running into 2 problems here, power limit throttle and thermal limit throttle. Gpu starts to throttle with 73ºc and cpu once the cores try to surpass 85ºc. When the thermals are not the issue, the power is. Dell needs to pay attention to this. I tried to modify the bios but i have no success so far, only the manufacturer can solve this with a new bios update. This is really easy to fix. Come on. A lot of people around the world having this issue and most of them doesn't even know this is an real issue. It's a pretty capable machine that's being limited because Dell is too lazy to solve it.