Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 15th, 2017 09:00

New laptop Inspiron 15 3567 turned off and wont turn on again Tried EVERY THING

Hi there my laptop just bought about 3 weeks ago ... it was working fine just until yesterday ... it just turned off and don't want to turn on back again ... I have tried all solutions i found but nothing works 

• Disconnect any external peripherals (flash drives, printers, external hard drives) from the computer.
  • Remove the adapter and then the battery.
  • Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds.

I have tried this still not working .

• Does the power LED comes on when you press the power button ? 
  • yes the LED in front of the laptop power On with normal light ( white ) but the power button its self dose not turn on .
  • Since when are you facing the issue?
  • just yesterday
  • Were there any recent hardware or software changes made on the computer?
  • NO .. when i bought it ... it was already windows 10 runing .

Please i need other solution ... I Tried to turn it on only with battery ....NOTHING happen > It ried only in A/C .... NOTHING happen .... BOTH still nothing :( 

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

February 15th, 2017 10:00

This needs a warranty replacement of the mainboard - contact Dell support to arrange a return for repair (or an onsite service visit if you purchased that option with the system).

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

February 21st, 2017 13:00

Hi alaasami,

The power and battery-status light blinks amber along with beep codes indicating failures.

For example, the power and battery-status light blinks amber two times followed by a pause, and then blinks white three times followed by a pause. This 2,3 pattern continues until the computer is turned off indicating no memory or RAM is detected.

Please let us know if you see any pattern.  Also, please private message us the system service tag along with registered owner's information and email address so that we can have your system concern addressed.

1 Message

August 21st, 2017 14:00

I'm also facing this problem with the exact same situation. When I connect the power supply the LED lights up for some seconds, then lights off completely.(not a stable time, each time I connect the charger it's a different time, it's about two seconds when the battery is connected, about 10-12 seconds when the battery isn't connected)

No Events found!