Nath RG
1 Nickel

Re: No help from Technical team and Service center.

Hellow,

Any Reply?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nath RG
1 Nickel

Hi,

Can i ask you for reply again & again?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Nath RG
1 Nickel

Hi,

Can i expect any answer for my queries or tell me that just i leave my issue here?

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

It isn't clear there is an issue.  If you want to reduce the boot time, reduce the number of programs and services that load at startup time.  No one but you can determine what you do and do not need to load when the system powers on.

If you don't know what to do, start here;  it's a good description of what you can do to speed up boot time.

www.lockergnome.com/.../how-to-improve-windows-7-startup-time

0 Kudos
Nath RG
1 Nickel

So as you suggested, i have to off some start up applications/SW if i want to increase my boot speed. I have got one idea, i will uninstall all my applications/SW from my laptop then the booting time will increase more and more.  Is it OK?

If this is your resolution point, i have to just keep my laptop idle in-front of me and looking over on it daily. I didn't understand till now and you never spoke on this that why i spent more money and for this high configuration and its uses. I never expect this type of answer from your side. Now its proved that Dell product will work only after reduce some loading pressure by OS even we spend lot money for better configuration.

Please clarify me one thing that is my configuration will give booting speed in one min or not with out reducing start up application? if not, on what areas it will useful?

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

The problem with already having your mind made up, is that no number of facts will change it.  There's nothing more I or anyone else can do until you drop your prejudices toward the system and look at things objectively.

0 Kudos