Highlighted
patriks91
Copper

Not able to install WiFi Drivers for dell inspiron 15 3543. Please please please assist :(

I am unable to install WiFi Driver (Dell Wireless 1705 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth4.0+HS Driver)  downloaded from dell support site for my laptop - dell inspiron 15 3543 on Windows 7 64bit.

I changed the OS to Windows 7 from Ubuntu. Can someone please please assist Smiley Sad ?

(Wifi was working fine in Ubuntu)

13 Replies

RE: Not able to install WiFi Drivers for dell inspiron 15 3543. Please please please assist :(

Hi patriks91

Please let us know the error message or code you receive when you try to install the wireless card driver on the system.

Also, please reply us with the snapshot of the device manager so that I can check and assist you further.

0 Kudos
patriks91
Copper

RE: Not able to install WiFi Drivers for dell inspiron 15 3543. Please please please assist :(

I have attached the screenshot of the error and also attached the error log as well.

Also find the attached snapshot of the device manager.

Hi,

We need to check if the issue is caused due to any application installed on the system. So please clean boot the system using the link below and then install the wireless card drivers on the system.

http://dell.to/1eOndyH

0 Kudos
Batee Lanka
Copper

Hello,

I am experiencing exactly the same problem with my newly bought laptop Dell Inspiron 15 3543 on Windows 7 64bit.

I was unable to install WiFi Driver (Dell Wireless 1705 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth4.0+HS Driver)  downloaded from dell support site.

Further I followed your instruction to try with a clean boot. But that also didn't work and I am still getting the same error. Please note that the error logs and screen shots are similler to already published content on this thread.

I highly appreciate, if you could let me know a way of fixing this problem.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

got the same problem. though my wifi is working fine but i cant make it a hotspot via hostednetwork.thats why im installing the HS(that means HotSpot, right?) driver. i would be grateful  for any suggestions and help. TY

0 Kudos
U Satish
Bronze

Hello Sir & Team

my laptop has same issue (Inspiron 5547) after upgrading to 10 As per dell recommend I upgraded after that I am facing WiFi issue unable to install network drivers. Some Dell expert given suggestion need to install as per driver install order. I did same when the network turn came same issue unable to install net work driver especially WiFi related. I spend lot of time to trouble shoot this issue I can't. Can you please suggest what to do in this case spend lot of money to buy laptop. Now I am depressed why I buy DELL Laptop. We are using wireless service provider what is the use without wifi thanks -satish

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
Diamond

SATISH wrote: "Some Dell expert given suggestion need to install as per driver install order "

Whenever you're installing drivers from your Dell Product Support page, you'll have to install in correct or installation order. Please click on link below:

How to reinstall drivers in the correct order | Dell US

0 Kudos
U Satish
Bronze

Yes I followed the same link but no luck really feeling unhappy with dell laptop

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
Diamond

I find it much easier to run the 'Guide Me' option which will automatically update your drivers. Please click on link below and follow instructions on how to run then Guide Me option.

How to find Drivers and update them (Official Dell Tech ...

0 Kudos