Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 18th, 2015 01:00

Pathetic service.Pro Support NBD Service "not"

I recently bought a new Inspiron 14 7000 Series laptop (only 2-3 weeks ago 25/2/15 invoice date) and I am already needing major repairs on a brand new laptop. With the laptop I also had included the extra warranty the so called  "Pro Support NBD Onsite Service"  that Dell brags about so much and recommends that you purchase with your order. Dell tells me that if I am lucky the minimum that I will have to wait is for well over a week for this to be attended to. I believe this is some sought of just for Dell to make a quick buck as they don't live up to there end of the deal. As per usual a large company takes your money quickly and then you have to fight them to get what you paid for. The moral to this story is "Do Not" buy the extra warranty as Dell will just palm you of and you will have to wait at the back of the line like everyone else. Do yourself a favor and just go down the road to a computer guy and get your computer fixed, give them the money, and save yourself some time.

March 18th, 2015 01:00

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us.What is the problem that you're facing on the machine?

If you can provide specific details about the issue we can try getting it fixed. Were you given a reason as to why the service could not be done sooner?

Send me a friend request and provide the Case number/Service tag through a private message so that I can look into this and try help.

10 Posts

March 18th, 2015 14:00

Hi

What is a friend request and how do I do it.

Regards

jkebel

No Events found!