Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

26 Posts

October 11th, 2008 23:00

Please DELL stop put junk hardware on XPS

I am very frustrated whit DELL, so many complains whit Hardware, that is time to DELL select better whit companies buy hardware, I fell DELL buy from cheaper supplies companies, and all costumers have to pay the trouble, seen all good brand DELL go away on short time....

21 Posts

October 13th, 2008 04:00

if you are going to rant, please take the time to proof read your rants before you post them. Since you are ranting about the hardware can you please be specific on what issues you are having.

So far from what i've experienced the major issues with the hardware ont he m1530 are the scree, GPU, hard drives and touchpads.

If there is anything else you have an issue with post it and maybe it can be fixed over the net otherwise go directly to tech support and send in a ticket.

26 Posts

October 13th, 2008 23:00

Mike my proof is yours comments on this forum , you have all kind problems . Hard drive, audio , lcd screen , buttons lose, since January you have most strip your lap top whit problems ,thats what I'm talking about,

i have replace my hard drive and video card, in less then 2 mouth, now i have to replace again,the better way to fix one problem is prevent , no start put some duck tap every time the problem come up, The only Ticket a have to send to DELL is STOP PUT JUNK HARDWARE ON XPS AND SELECT BETTER THE SUPPLIES COMPANIES.

XPS M1530

REPLACED HARD DRIVE, VIDEO CARD ( LESS THEN 2 MONTH)

5 Posts

October 15th, 2008 09:00

My experience with dell shows their sales and service isn't much better either!
No Events found!