Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 4th, 2016 08:00

Poor Quality Hardware and Lack of Responsibility..!

Hello all,

Guess...all that's left with DELL is just its name alongside one of worst Laptop qualities and a third graded customer care facility.

I would like to bring to your notice the poor service provided by Dell.

We purchased a Dell Inspiron 3000 series laptop nearly 6 months back. The laptop started having lots of technical difficulties in only few months time.

In 2-3 months times, due to technical difficulties the Key board and touch screen were changed...Nearly after another 2-3 months the same issue started happening and this time touch screen and keyboard was repaired. To add to its quality, just a few days later further technical difficulties arises and they had to change the complete motherboard.

In short, after every 2 months or so some hardware problem kept on arising. Being aware of their customer friendly nature, which is merely a saying, I requested to them have our Laptop changed as it does not make any sense of getting hardware replaced in every 2 months with a waiting period of 2-3 weeks. As post free service period of 1 year, if this issue continues we would end up paying a huge amount every month which technical and financially does not make any sense.

The answer to my query from Dell was, we have closed your issue and cannot do anything, please take your laptop. To be honest, I was amazed by their response and lack of responsibility. I must appreciate that DELL undoubtedly has one of the most rudest and unfriendly Customer Service.

No Responses!
No Events found!