Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 16th, 2016 17:00

Poor Quality & Poor Customer Service!

My son was given a laptop for his birthday last year and it has a cracked hinge. 
After much research I've learned that this is a very common problem in this laptop. We called customer care center 2 different times and stayed on the phone for at least an hour each time. We were told a box would be sent out for repair. His laptop was still under the 1yr warranty at this time. 
Today, we called again to get some answers and they have no record of us calling. (Surprise, surprise!) We still have not received any return box and his warranty has now, of course, expired. 
I will never purchase another Dell product again in my life! Also I'll warn everyone I know to stay far away from your products. 
A 16 yr old kid has a "new" computer that he uses a stack of books to prop the screen to use his $400 laptop! (because of a cheap screws and plastic casing)
This is unacceptable and shame on you Dell! 

532 Posts

September 20th, 2016 22:00

Hi,

We’re listening. We’ll surely have this reviewed and let you know with the right information. We don’t want to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We request you to PM us with the service tag, registered owner’s name, your email address and any reference number in regards with the previous conversation with Dell. We’ll be more than happy to look into it and assist you further.

No Events found!