Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 3rd, 2017 05:00

Preparing automatic repair - black screen asus laptop

I bought this laptop 1 year ago and it's been 2 or 3 days since this message appeared on the screen and I let it "repair" for over 10 hours, then the screen became black and I couldn't use it. Since then It doesn't boot.

Every time I restart it, I see "Asus" and "Preparing automatic repair", after about 30 seconds the screen turns black.

I've been trying literally anything, I can't change the battery because it is inside the 'hard case' (I don't know how to call it) I don't care about the files, I just need the laptop.

I've also tried to reset W10 using a USB 3.0 and Create Windows 10 installation media from the official site, even entering the BIOS: nothing works.

It can recognize the Usb as a device, but the consequences are the same (even though the Asus logo appears and "Preparing automatic repair" doesn't).

I really don't know. I wish I could find something to solve this without going to the experts.

Sorry for my English.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 4th, 2017 07:00

"even though the Asus logo appears and "Preparing automatic repair" doesn't "

:emotion-2:

Please click on Support, and then Consumer in the link below. Hopefully Asus will be able to help you.

Asus - Official Site

No Events found!