Hi, recently I just reinstalled windows 10 and I cannot turn on my wifi even if I had installed drivers for Wifi and bluetooth. Here I include a screenshot. I had turned off the airplane mode through Fn+F2 (meaning that the wifi should be on), but at the setting, the wifi was still off. Can somebody help?
Thank you for posting your concern here. We’ll surely try and assist. We appreciate you as you’ve tried certain troubleshooting steps. Please try making these changes on the wireless card properties and restart your computer.
1. In the Search box, type Device Manager.
2. In the Device Manager window, click the arrow sign next to Network Adapters.
3. Right click on the wireless card and select properties
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. Click Roaming Aggressiveness and select medium-Low from the drop-down menu.
6. Click Transmit Power and click to select highest from the drop-down menu.
7. Click ok
Please let us know if this helped.