Highlighted

Problems with Performance Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520

Hello Dell Support guys,

some months ago i have written a ticket, because the Performance of my Dell Laptop 15R SE 7520 is very slow.

The Support answer was, check the Laptop with the dell application.The test was positiv. So, i asked dell, if ican get an original recovery DVD.

The guy told me, that i will receive an free recovery cd.

More than one month later: there is no recovery cd. If it costs Money, it s no Problem, i will buy the cd or DVD.

I would like to reinstall the System, afterwards i hope it s better, but i dont think so.

So,please help me. The product had a Price over 700 EUR, and for this Price- the Laptop should work.

Best regards.

Rupert

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
4 Ruthenium

RE: Problems with Performance Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520

Hi Rupert,

We regret inconvenience caused to you. 

I have added you as a friend. Please send me a private message with Service Tag and name listed on the account. To send a private message click on my DELL-username and then click "Send a Private Message". Provide your service tag and contact information so that I may access your system records.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US CustomersIndia CustomersFor Dell support videos click here.

0 Kudos