Highlighted
28spawn
Iron

Problems with new Intel driver for Inspiron Gaming 7567

661/5000
Hello Dell,

I would like you to update the Intel video driver for the 7567 Inspiron Gaming notebook, I bought 2 drives that exhibited the same behavior with the Intel software version 21.20.16.4574, A02, when using the system on the battery or with the power supply with the screen lid closed and the cable HDMI connected to an external monitor the graphic performance is reduced considerably, being noticed stutter or lag when moving windows and running some applications, the problem was solved by regressing to version 21.20.16.4542, A01, I would like Dell to provide an A03 driver with the corrections of version A02 but that worked properly in the above condition.

Grateful.
0 Kudos
6 Replies

RE: Problems with new Intel driver for Inspiron Gaming 7567

Hi,

Welcome to our community.

We’ll surely try to assist you. Rest assured you’ve reached the right department. Please private message the service tag/ express service code, so that we can check the drivers available and assist you accordingly.

The Service Tag is a 7-character code, and the Express Service Tag is a 10-digit code that is a numeric version of the Service Tag. Both codes are on the bottom of your laptop. You can also refer to this link which is a video that shows steps to find the service tag.

0 Kudos
28spawn
Iron

Hi Lijo J,

Thanks for the quick response, I'm forwarding my numbers, let get this sorted out.

Bye!

0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing the information. We've replied to your private message. We request you to check.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
fe500
Nickel

This issue is still going on! Any fix coming soon  yet???

0 Kudos
mit86
Phosphor

Hi Ralba,

Did this issue get sorted by Dell? Did the reverting to the A01 driver resolve the issue? I'm looking to purchase this machine to use with 2 external monitors (using a HDMI splitter).

Thanks,

mit86

0 Kudos
mit86
Phosphor

Hi Lijo,

Did this issue get sorted by Dell as I'm looking to purchase this machine to use with 2 external monitors (using a HDMI splitter).

Thanks,

mit86

0 Kudos