Highlighted
Quannx
1 Copper

Problems with update wireless driver in window 10

hi supporter,

My laptop is DELL LATITUDE E6530. I am using window 10 x64, and I have updated wifi + bluetooth drivers. It was unsucessful. Please help me to solve this. I also attached update - log file.

Thanks much.

5 Replies
Quannx
1 Copper

RE: Problems with update wireless driver in window 10

anyone help please !

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

I'd suggest you use troubleshooting tool on the system. Please type troubleshooting control panel onto the {Cortana} search bar, click " View All ", and then Network Adapter. You can also try Internet Connections and Incoming Connections.

LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

I'd also suggest you try updating the Network driver or WIFI/ Bluetooth driver in device manager. Please type device manager control panel onto search bar, stroll down to Network adapter [or Bluetooth], and then expand it. Right click driver and then update it.  

LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

" and I have updated wifi + bluetooth drivers".

Lastly......

Try to install driver from Dell Product Support page again but this time,turn off temporary your computer firewall & Antivirus before installing. Type firewall control panel onto search bar and then "Turn Windows Firewall On Or Off ". I'd also suggest you make sure Airplane mode switch is off - Type Airplane mode system settings) and check Bluetooth switch - Bluetooth settings system settings).

Quannx
1 Copper

Thanks much for your help, i'll try your way

0 Kudos