KCsLappy
1 Nickel

Quickset doesn't work for BIOS update.

Jump to solution

I have dell Inspiron 5559, I updated my bios to the current version but apparently my quickset isn't working. I tried to uninstall but it says "Your computer's Bios is outdated. Update your bios firmware to current version." I cant update the quickset too! What should I do?!?

Thanks in avd. ...

0 Kudos
15 Replies

RE: Quickset doesn't work for BIOS update.

Jump to solution

Hi,

We’re listening. We’ll surely check and assist you. We don’t like customer’s upset and inconvenienced We request you to share the service tag/express service tag, the name on the account and your email address through a private message, so that we can for specific drivers and update the same to you. To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’

0 Kudos
KCsLappy
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I tried all but, still my quickset isnt working, I mean installing . I removed the software completely using revo uninstaller. What should I do, I cant access to the thimgs like Dell power Management other than Bios menu, but.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
KCsLappy
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Im uptodate with bios and all. pls help me.....It happend when my dell uodate software gave an upodate for bios, installing that is what my problem I think, But I reinstalled back all abut it isnt working yet.

Anymore suggestions?!?

System: Windows 10-64 bit

Model: 5559

All drivers updated , but,  Quickset.

Windows is fully updated.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi thank you for trying the step. We did review the details, sometimes the support assist gives false errors. We request you to try initializing the quickset driver and check if you are able to run the same. Please let us know if there is any issues with the system. Please share the outcome.

0 Kudos
KCsLappy
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Everytime I do, it tells that the bios is outdated, I have tried a hundred of times, but I'll try once again.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
KCsLappy
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Well, This time, I downgraded my bios to 1.2.3, installed quickset which worked and upgraded back my bios to 1.2.4. All is fine for now.....

I think, quickset drivers need an upgrade!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Great! We'll surely share the feedback with our relevant teams. We are sure that the next release of the quickset and the relevant drivers will be a good one. We truely appreciate the information provided.

0 Kudos
KCsLappy
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I'm honoured if I could help in the betterment of Dell. Thank You very much.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for your loyalty. We are very honor to have customer like you.

0 Kudos