Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

November 24th, 2016 07:00

RE: Dell inspiron 7359 freeze randomly

I have the same problem, just like you. Did you find any solution to this problem?

2K Posts

November 24th, 2016 13:00

Hi BLASTART,

Kindly write a detailed description of the issue.

What is the exact system model? What is the current OS installed on the system? Does the system freeze with or without the adapter connected? Does the system overheat? What applications are you using when the system freezes? When it freezes, does it resume automatically or do you need to restart the system on every instance? 

Restart the system and press f12 key on startup - choose diagnostics. Let it run the diags and if you encounter any errors - make a note of the complete error and report the same to us. These are onboard diagnostics and they might possible pick some error if the hardware is not functional. Also, run an extended / thorough tests on the HDD and memory to check for any possible errors. 

Restart the system and press f2 to enter BIOS - leave the system in BIOS with the adapter plugged in for as long as possible and check if the system freezes while in BIOS - you would notice there is a system clock ticking in BIOS - if the system freezes, then the clock would have frozen as well.

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private conversation with the service tag and your Name for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

11 Posts

December 29th, 2016 09:00

Hi Rishi,

The problems caused by the previous bios update (01.12.00,A09 25). The latest one (1.13.0, A10) solved all of my issues.

Thanks,

Imre

No Events found!