Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 25th, 2016 01:00

Replacement Wifi Card Compatible with Dell Inspiron 17R SE

My fiancee and I currently have the Dell Inspiron 17R SE laptop with the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230, and it has worked for a few months now up until the Monday of last week. While on the internet, my fiancee was noticing her wifi speed slowed down to a crawl. She performed speed tests to find out that the speed was not as high as it used to be. She updated drivers for the computer, as well as removed any clutter that would cause the wifi slowdown.

When we tried many options, they did not give us the results that we were looking for. Finally, after some process of elimination, we concluded that our wifi card needed a replacement. I don't want to get any old card to use and then find out that it doesn't fit or is not compatible with Windows 10. I have been taking my time to research what could be compatible to improve my laptop computer, but I have been coming up short.

What I would like to know is what wifi cards are compatible with our Dell computer so that we can get this replaced as soon as possible without having to pay out the nose for unneeded computer repair?

No Responses!
No Events found!