Pricreations
1 Copper

RE: Screen flicker on low brightness level with Dell Inspiron 15 7000 - 7559

"going to the bios  and lowering the resolution"

Any update after downgrading the system BIOS ?

0 Kudos
raviviano
1 Copper

Hi. I bought my inspiron 7559 4k about a month ago or more. About 3 days after I bought it, I noticed the screen flickering issue below about 30% brightness. I talked to dell via email for about 2 weeks, and tried updating and reinstalling everything. No luck. Since then, school has started and I have just been using the laptop at a higher brightness waiting for any info on how to fix this. It's good to hear that it is a common issue. But even on higher brightness, occasionally I'll notice a slight flickering of gray and whitish backgrounds.

0 Kudos
Pricreations
1 Copper

i gave my laptop to Dell Partner Direct Service center in my country they replace the LCD Panel.Now display working perfectly no more flicker in display but new display white balance is not good its bit yellowish.

0 Kudos
BoXyTar
1 Copper

Well Yes there are 2 kinds of lcds I have seen in this. yours now has lower brightness at 100% than before and screen colors are not as  they were in the previous lcd. the only other option is see is to make profiles in the intel display software where you control the brightness and then right click the desktop and  change the profile. so instead of electronically controlling the voltage to the led's we can try controlling the brightness etc etc.  You will notice the yellowish lcd has more yellowish to the right of the screen. try recording a video from your cellphone camera and then you can see if this lcd is perfect or not. I was hoping a firmware fix for this lcd because the one  they will change is not as crisp as this one.

0 Kudos