So I recently bought an Inspiron N7110 and attempted to download all of the additional software bought on the website. The Dell Digital Recovery popped up and downloaded everything except for the Sound Blaster program, where a continual "Installing" text has been going for 2 days now. I uninstalled Dell Digital Recovery, and then reinstalled through the dell website but that did not work.
Welcome to the Dell Community.
I understand that you are unable to install Sound Blaster X-Fi MB program. I am going to give you some steps, please try these and let me know of the outcome.
Step 1:- Kindly download the updated version for Dell digital Delivery by following this link
1. Click Download Now, to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
Users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3. From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
Select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4. If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
Icon appears on your desktop.
1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled DELL_DELL-DIGITAL-DELIVERY_A06_R318926.EXE.
2. The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
Unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R318926. Write down this path so the executable (I.e.
Setup.exe) file can be found later.
3. The Self-Extractor window appears.
4. Click OK.
5. After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor
Window is still open, close it.
6. Click the Start button and then click Run.
7. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R318926 in the Open textbox and then click OK.
8. Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Step 2:- Run the settings reset tool if there are any problems
Please visit this link and click on For Dell Digital Delivery Settings Reset Tool – Click Here
Please try these steps and let me know of the outcome
Glad to be of assistance.
Social Outreach Professional