ocheron
1 Copper

Re: Stuttering/Buzzing Sound During Audio/Video Playback

Jump to solution

Has an one found a way to fix this issue? I'm just glad im not the only person having this problem!

0 Kudos
pony500
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Not me--I gave up on it.  I'm just hoping one day some update will fix it.

0 Kudos
Zeroc00l
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Yea...Im not getting any issue now

Debug ur hdd

Reinstall Os

update drivers from nvidia.com not dell.com

keep windows firewall on

disable mcafree firewall

scan all ur external sources if any viruses are present

this worked for me

as of now past 20 days no stuttering and no distortion while movies or gaming 😄

hope this helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
simi_n22
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Same problem with Notebook / Laptop DELL Inspiron 17R N7110 Core i7 2670QM 2.2GHz 8GB (4GB + 4GB gift) GeForce GT 525M 750GB 2GB Windows 7 Pro x 64 BlackThis is the sound?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n3Esc6d9N4     I have solved the driver:http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20110&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207%...
It is OK thank you!

0 Kudos
pony500
6 Indium

Jump to solution

That's the noise.  I am getting ready to reinstall using my disc that I created when I got my computer because it wasn't doing it when I first got it.  My fiance just did that with his Gateway and it stopped doing it.  My Dell8300 is doing it constantly--every time I listen to something or watch anything, it does the stutter.  It's really really annoying.

0 Kudos
bobycat
6 Indium

Jump to solution

IVE POSTED THIS BEFORE IT CAME FROM DELL.TOLD ME THAT THE MCAFFE FIRE WALL AS A BIG PROBLEM. ITS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM.. I ASKED WHY DO YOU GIVE MCAFFE WITH YOUR PCS?DELL SAID MCAFFE IS LOOKING INTO IT THERE SHOULD BE A UPGRADE FROM MCAFFE SOMETIME, WHEN ???? I GOT £30.00 GB,CREDIT NOTE FROM DELL.I TOOK OF MCAFFE AND PUT ON NORTON 360, IVE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THAT BLOODY NOISE AS YET FINGERS CROSSED. IF YOU USE MACAFFE, WHY NOT TRY A FREE TRAIL WITH ANY PC SCURITY. AND SEE IF IT WORKS, YOU CAN ALWAYS PUT YOUR MCAFFE BACK ON, AFTER TAKING OFF THE TRAIL SECURITY.WORTH A TRY NOTHING TO LOOSE EXCEPT THAT BLOODY NOISE.GOOD LUCK

steview22
1 Copper

Jump to solution

This forum solved my problem as well so big thanks. Just one thing when I went to the download center for the driver I said that the one I had was newer than the one installed. I installed it anyway and it fixed the problem, but this confused me a little as I expected to get the latest driver. I download it today (2nd March 2012).

Any thoughts?

Steve

0 Kudos
drgeoffrey
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I have a brand new Latitude E6410 which had this issue. I went to the Intel download center, looking for the update mentioned by mao.tsetung. I used the Intel application which scanned for all the updates they recommended and installed all of them. After a reboot, the problem was solved. Just in case, I caught up on all the Windows updates and all day today I was glitch-free!

0 Kudos
jmatluc
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Have the exact issue with same computer!

0 Kudos
drgeoffrey
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Try what I mentioned in my previous post. It helped for a few weeks, but the glitch seems to reappear sporadically. Rebooting helps stop it.

0 Kudos