Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

July 21st, 2015 07:00

SupportAssist Diagnostics Throws Up Red Errors

I have a Dell XPS l502x running Windows 7 and fitted with a 960gb SSD and 16gb Ram.

Just recently a scan with SupportAssist threw up the following red errors:-

Memory - System Memory

Walking-Ones Right Test : WME32-9BS

Auxilliary Pattern Test : WME23-AME

Moving Inversion Test : WME28-MGP

Modulo20 Test : WME27-70K

I wonder if anyone could possible assist with an understanding of the implications of these errors and what may be required to resolve the issues.

SupportAssist always fails to re-direct to the promised 'Results Page' after the scan has finished so I do not get any information from there.

Many thanks for any assistance :)

4 Posts

July 21st, 2015 10:00

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your response.

I have run the onboard diagnostics and it returned the following:-

Error Code  0123

Msg Error Code 2000-1023

Msg : Memory - integrity test failed

Regards,

Roger

1.2K Posts

July 21st, 2015 10:00

Hi ,

To conclude the faulty component have you tried to initiate onboard diagnostics on the system by pressing the F12 key .Do confirm the result of the system after performing this test .

Hoping to hear from you soon .

Kind Regards ,

1.2K Posts

July 22nd, 2015 12:00

Hi ,

Kindly assist me with some more information .

*Confirm how many memory modules are installed on the system ,if system has more than 1 memory module install just one memory module on the system to identify the faulty one.

*Also confirm if you have had a chance to install a working memory module on this system to test if the slot on the system board work fine .

*Provide the service tag of the system ,owners name ,contact no via ( via private message only ) so that I can check the warranty and other details of the system .

Hoping to hear from you soon .

Kind Regards ,

No Events found!