jocase
4 Tellurium

Touch-pad on a new Latitude E6350 is erratic

I have had this computer for about 4 months. Usually the touch pad works normally. But a page will start to scroll without me touching it. It does not continuously scroll, but enough to be bothersome. I know where the setting are, but cannot seem to change this behavior by adjusting settings.  Windows 7, I updated the driver thru Device Manager, no luck.

Can anyone help? Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DELL-Senthil S
DellEMC

Re: Touch-pad on a new Latitude E6350 is erratic

Hi jocase,

Try the latest touchpad drivers using the link below. 

http://dell.to/QjjZDA

Punch in the system service tag or express service code, under the input category select the latest touchpad driver and install it.

In addition, change the sensitivity settings for the pointing device from control panel –mouse –device settings –dell touchpad.

In case you don’t find the drivers, please private message me the system service tag.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag, so I may check the region/country from where the system was purchased and assist you accordingly. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

0 Kudos
DELL-Senthil S
DellEMC

Re: Touch-pad on a new Latitude E6350 is erratic

Hi jocase,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to this post.

0 Kudos