Highlighted
dennissse
1 Copper

TouchPad Driver and HD Graphics Driver

Jump to solution

Hey everyone. I have a Dell Inspiron 15R 5520. I recently installed Windows 8 and some of the drivers just don't work. 

The TouchPad Driver gave the following error: "An error occured while unzipping. One or more files were unsuccesfully unzipped." 

HD Graphics Driver gave the following error: "Your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements to instal this software"

What am I supposed to do?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: TouchPad Driver and HD Graphics Driver

Jump to solution

Hi dennissse,

Welcome to the community.

Please download the drivers from the link below:

Touchpad

downloads.dell.com/.../Input_Driver_TX9X7_WN_11.3.3.5_A04.EXE

Intel HD 4000

downloads.dell.com/.../Video_Driver_VPDFR_WN_9.17.10.2843_A03.EXE

And if you still receive the same error then kindly post a screenshot of your device manager on the system so we can check and advise further.

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos
dennissse
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Thank you very much for your help. The touchpad driver worked, but the video driver didn't, and it actually appears in device manager.

Thank you for your time.

Stefanescu Denise-Maria

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Stefanescu Denise-Maria,

Its great to hear that issue with the system has been resolved to your satisfaction. According to the screenshot you have attached on the post even video driver is also installed properly. You do not need to install any other driver on the system.

If you have any queries in future feel free to contacts us.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos