Azareein
1 Nickel

RE: Touchpad Application Missing

Thanks LSUFAN51 for the answer,i will try mentioned step above and i will post here the result

0 Kudos
Azareein
1 Nickel

Device manager showing Dell Touchpad with mini exclamation mark(yellow) on the right,additional mouse option didnt show touchpad option.

cortana found no result on "Dell Touchpad"

Best regards,

azareein

0 Kudos
Azareein
1 Nickel

Hi,i just use using all above mentioned solution including install new driver,remove battery but it didnt work for me,this error showed when i click ''Show Hidden Device''..

And this show when i try to click the ''Additional Mouse Option'' after installing the driver that you give :

I hope we can fix this problem because i really need this touchpad...i think there is no problem with the wiring because F12 Diagnostic show no problem to the computer device..

Best Regards,

Azareein

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

The problem is the PS /2 Compatible Mouse is missing. Please install windows 10 PS  / 2, version 19.0.19.l from the synaptics website.

Dell Inspiron 3543;

0 Kudos
Azareein
1 Nickel

Ok but now the Dell touchpad already missing from the list,only showng hid compliant mouse after instaling the driver above(dell touchpad driver)

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

After installing Dell touchpad driver, you restarted the system?

0 Kudos
Azareein
1 Nickel

Yup i restarted the system

0 Kudos
Azareein
1 Nickel

Yup i restart the system

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

Surprisingly installing the touchpad driver didn't work. You managed to fix it yourself or the touchpad still isn't usable?

0 Kudos
Goher Sohail
1 Nickel

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with my touchpad and i did exactly the same this guy did. But touchpad is still not working. I am using dell inspiron 15R 5537. Please suggest what to do???

Kind help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos