yzi
Bronze

USE BEST PERFOME IN AMD RADEON GRAPHICS

Jump to solution

I have dell inprion 15 with AMD RADEON 2GB VGA ...how it use for best gaming perfome    ...

I already tired switchable graphics to high perform.(for mostwanted & cod 4 MW...etc)...when I switch...its not working.

Please help for solving this problem

3 Replies

RE: USE BEST PERFOME IN AMD RADEON GRAPHICS

Jump to solution

Hi yzi,

Dell Insprion 15 with switchable graphics comes with multiple video cards. You will not be able to know which GPU is active using the ‘Catalyst Control Center’. This feature has not been provided by AMD.

In Muxless hardware design, the switchable graphics will use appropriate video card to assigned application from the catalyst control center and process the graphics of the application and give the output through the Intel’s integrated video card so using any application on windows you will not be able to see the discrete video card.

Therefore, when you are using graphic intense programs, (Example: Playing games, video editing, photo editing) the discrete graphic card turns active.

However, during normal usage, if you are viewing applications like office, power point or word documents the integrated graphic card turns active.

I’d suggest you to check if you find the switchable graphics option on ‘Catalyst Control Center’. Please follow the steps mentioned below to select an application and assign the appropriate graphic processing unit.

1. Click the Start button and select Programs
  2. Click Catalyst Control Center
  3. Click Power and select Switchable Graphics
  4. Choose an application from the list or browse and select an application and assign the appropriate GPU

0 Kudos
yzi
Bronze

Jump to solution

thaks for quick reply...

but when I switch to power saving dota2 is working,.....on low quality ...switch to high perfome its not working....what can i do for playing this game high quality???

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Yzi,

I would suggest you to uninstall the video card drivers on the system again. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the video card.

1. Click on Start button.
  2. Start typing devmgmt.msc and then press enter.
  3. Select the both graphics card device under display adapters and right click on it
  4. Now select properties.
  5. In the properties window, under Driver tab, click on Uninstall button.
  6. Check “Delete the driver software for this device.”
  7. You want to delete the driver click OK.
  8. After the uninstall finishes restart the system. Then reinstall the video card driver on the system for issue resolution. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, and click on ‘Get drivers and downloads’then download the video card drivers from Video section onto the system and install it, please download Intel drivers first and install it, restart the system and then install the AMD drivers for issue resolution.

http://dell.to/18r60nI

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos