Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

November 6th, 2016 08:00

Video driver for Vostro 3750 laptop?

I recently upgraded my Vostro 3750 laptop to Win10, and found that the screen sometimes goes very fuzzy, black and white, with parts overlaid by other parts. This usually only lasts about 5-10 minutes, before it goes back to normal.

According to Dell's support pages, they aren't  testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. Great, thanks a bunch Dell.

Has anyone managed to find a video driver that works?

2K Posts

November 6th, 2016 15:00

Hi MRYOSSU,

Firstly, the system model is considered obsolete and hence newer technologies are not tested on old machines as the new OS is not compatible to work with older hardware. 

Having said this, although you would be able to install and use Win 10 on your system, the drivers may not be available for the same and the system might not be fully functional or stable.

Now, if you do know the exact video card model on your system, I could help check if the driver is available on the vendor site. Kindly advise the same.

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private conversation with the service tag and your Name for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

No Events found!