mzmapp
2 Bronze

RE: Video stutters and audio buzzes.

Jump to solution

I have an Inspiron 13 7000 Series and I would love to have this problem fixed because I have lost a lot of my schoowork because of this problem. I haven't had the buzzing sound but the screen jumps, flips and open/closes programs and windows by itself.

0 Kudos
mzmapp
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

...hoping that it would help, I removed the Dell Support from my computer but it did not help at all.:emotion-6:  My computer has been off for a couple of hours since but when I turned it on, not too long after it started back again. Please help, SOON!

0 Kudos
wallacehl
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem with my laptop with a buzzing in the audio also i can not get my dvds to play on my monitor i can hear it running but nothing on the screen shows up.

0 Kudos
Davidcoffin
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I was having the same issues and have read about the hot fix I removed dell detect assist for now but I don't know if I want to see if the hot fix works please let me know if I can try it when you get a chance. I have yet restarted m laptop which runs a Ge Force GT 550 M and I was thinking that was it. I will see if removing the programs will work. If support wants to get ahole of me my E-mail is <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>  Thanks for the help and info on this!!!!

Dave 

0 Kudos
Davidcoffin
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

So I have ran a few you tube vids and there is no buzzes anymore my vids were not studdering but Im glad this seems to fix it!

Dave

0 Kudos
gfelipe
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

The hotfix has fixed my issues! Thank You guys so much! No more glitching videos!

0 Kudos
geebs82
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I'm getting the same lag/grinding sound on my XPS15 L502X.  Please help me with the hotfix.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
MoMackin
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I have the video sputtering and noise problem.  Would appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Bigbuffy
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Thanks. It worked!

0 Kudos
Paolo1234
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hello Dell

Yes i just started having the same problem with my pc. Buzzing sound and a slight stall while playing games or a video. 

Please send me the patch or repair..

Thanks Paolo

0 Kudos