vssureshkumar
1 Copper

WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT SUPPORT BLUETOOTH & WIRELESS DEVICES

I have recently upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 in my Laptop - Dell Inspiron N5010, but the Bluetooth is not working.  I have tried my level best, but the Bluetooth is still not working.  Can somebody assist me which Bluetooth driver will be suitable for Windows 10 and I must install.

Incidentally, Broadcom device /software is being used in Dell inspinron N5010.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

RE: WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT SUPPORT BLUETOOTH & WIRELESS DEVICES

emoticon.BigSmile.title

Dell doesn't list any windows 10 drivers for Inspiron N5010. 

www.dell.com/.../drivers

However, you can check to see if Bluetooth is turn on. At the left bottom of taskbar, click on the windows icon, Settings>Devices, and then Bluetooth.

You should also check if Airplane switch is turn off. Go Settings>Network & Internet .

Use the troubleshooting tools on the computer:

1. Type troubleshooting control panel onto the [Cortana} search box, click on View All, and then Hardware And Devices. I suggest also to try some of the other tools as well. 

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

emoticon.BigSmile.title

Lastly, you can try some of the fixes listed in the Microsoft Community forum. Please click on link below:

answers.microsoft.com/.../3a7b5d30-6876-4c09-8003-6eaeacb192ca

lorastuward
1 Copper

You are not alone!!  Many bluetooth drivers are not  compatible with Windows 10. I think you can try to download from official website. As for me, I am used to use driver unility for Windows to download and update drivers for my Dell computer. It always can find compatible drivers for me.  Know more about it here:www.drivethelife.com/.../dell-drivers-for-windows-10-8-7-xp-vista.html

0 Kudos