Highlighted
Keshav1245
1 Copper

Warranty transfer to India

My sister is bringing dell 7567 laptop for me from USA ... And I want the warranty in India ...she is yet to purchase it ... Please guide me what should I do to have international warranty so that in case any problem occurs I can redeam warranty here ...??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Warranty transfer to India

Hi Keshav1245,

Thanks for posting.

Per the Dell terms of purchase products bought in the USA can not be exported outside the country.

To qualify for international transfer,

You must upgrade to an onsite service plan at the time of purchase (at extra cost) AND The same system model MUST be sold in the market you intend to transfer the warranty to.

The basic warranty included with the system cannot be transferred internationally, and if the system is not sold in the intended market, the warranty will not transfer. Additionally, if you purchase from Dell US, note the terms in the information below about not exporting the purchase -- if you do, you can have issues with the transfer depending upon where you transfer the warranty.

http://www.dell.com/learn/ag/en/agcorp1/terms-conditions/terms-and-conditions-consumer-la

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos