Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 8th, 2015 05:00

Waves MaxxAudio Driver for my Dell XPS 15 L502X.....

Hey,

I had recently re-installed the OS and now the speakers are not sounding proper like before. Can you tell me from where to download the Waves MaxxAudio drivers from? The quickset touchkey for the Waves MaxxAudio is also not working. Please help me out with this people!

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

September 9th, 2015 06:00

Can you tell me from where to download the Waves MaxxAudio drivers from?

Hello. The WavesMaxx is part of the Realtek audio driver download -- in other words there is not a separate download. To get the Realtek audio driver go to the XPS L502x support page.  Click on "Find it myself". 

Click the blue "Change OS" button to select your operating system -- but note that only Win 7 and 8 are supported. If you have Win10 use the Win7 driver and install it in compatibility mode, but you might still not get WavesMaxx as Win10 has trouble with audio and not everything audio works right in it.

Expand the Audio category and download the Realtek driver.

The quickset touchkey for the Waves MaxxAudio is also not working.

Expand the Application category and obtain the Quickset utility.

If you need more help then supply your operating system version as Gogul G  requested.

780 Posts

September 9th, 2015 03:00

Hi,

What is the OS that was shipped with the laptop? 

Did you re-install the same version or was there any OS upgrade done? 

Thanks. 

September 9th, 2015 07:00

Hey, 

Thank you so much for your help. Was searching so much for the drivers. You made my day. Once again thank you very much for your help! :)

1 Message

March 22nd, 2017 05:00

Thanks for the handy info mate :-)

No Events found!