Highlighted
DSPGandalf
1 Nickel

What video card can I put in a Dell Precision 380 that will work with Windows 10? It has an Nvidea Quadro FX 3450 card now.

I need help! So I'm reaching out to you even know this is not the forum--any ideas? Loved to make this ol' 64 bit run again for my kid!

I need to get a video card that will work with Windows 10 on a Dell Precision 380--It's a PCIe card with a power connector on the card. Can't figure that out. Any ideas? It has a FX 3450 card now.

Also I have a Pentium D 3.0 GHz with 8 GB of RAM so it's working--kind'a. I can't update the driver on the video card because this is so old, but it's running Windows 10 without a hiccup except for the video latency--skips like crazy--Didn't have the problem with XP: just after the upgrade. Mind you, this is 64 bit

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: What video card can I put in a Dell Precision 380 that will work with Windows 10? It has an Nvidea Quadro FX 3450 card now.

Hi DSPGandalf,

I've answered your other post, but the answer remains the same:

Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected.

http://dell.to/2g6mqf8

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos