Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 11th, 2016 11:00

XPS 13 L322X touchpad or cursor issue

I bought my XPS 13 L322X about two years ago and loved it at first but it wasn't long before I started experiencing issues with the computer deselecting the window I was in then hearing "ding ding ding ding" as my fingers kept moving before I realized what had happened. After a few weeks of this I went back to my old laptop to try and find a solution but eventually gave up. Fast forward to now and my old laptop is dead and I have what should be a perfectly good ultrabook as my only option now.

So to cut to the chase, I am wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and has found a satisfactory solution? I assumed the problem was the touchpad issue that I have been reading about but it seems to happen even if I don't touch the touchpad. I upgraded to Windows 10 thinking the issue might be software and not hardware related. I haven't fully tested it yet but was hoping someone might have some information to share.

I'd really rather not have to buy a new computer but this issue is really frustrating and makes the computer unuseable for most tasks.  

No Responses!
No Events found!