Laptops General - Read Only

2 Bronze

XPS 13 (L322X) trackpad issues windows 10

The generic windows 10 driver works for left click anywhere and is ok-ish however there is no scrolling functionality. Installing the dell cyress software 2.5.1.65 significantly reduces the functionality of the trackpad to left and right clicks only in the absolute corners and none of the gestures such as two finger scrolling work.

Can anyone help me get a usable tracepad for windows 10?

Replies (17)
2 Bronze

Thank you for the suggestion. The link is an older version of the drivers and does not work for my XPS 13. Reinstalling the updated version of drivers doesnt help either. 

Waiting for DELL Support to provide updated drivers for Windows 10. Adhoc solutions would only create more confusion. 

2 Bronze

thanks saved me hours in trying to figure this out. Thanks again

2 Bronze

This did not work for me. I uninstalled the cypress touchpad then went to the link and installed the new one (restarting in between). My touchpad will not work :( Very disappointing. I wish I would have kept Windows 7. Now I have an awesome XPS 13 with no touchpad :( Thanks Microsoft.

2 Bronze

After looking around on different forums I can see that some people recommend downloading the windows 8 driver for the touchpad...would you recommend something different for the XPS 13? I was hoping to have my XPS working during the holiday season :/

2 Bronze

Thank you for this simple solution. Wouldn't it have been nice for Dell to post this on their web site, rather than requiring it to need to be found in a user's post?

2 Bronze

This did not work for me. It worked originally but after I restarted it stopped working. I tried numerous time all with the same outcome :(

2 Bronze

I think the driver was out-of-dated. You can find it from Dell support website, maybe you need to wait for update from Dell. Aother better way is trying to install Dell drivers for Windows 10 with driver tool.

2 Bronze

I am crossing my fingers that with the release of SP1 from Windows that might solve the problem....thank you for responding. The link is not working.

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions