Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 23rd, 2016 19:00

XPS 15 9550 Blue Screen of Death

Since mid July I have experienced random BSOD crashes.  I have a 1t SSD.  I have contacted Dell support about 10 times so far with them taking control of the laptop, changing drivers multiple times, changing BIOS, took my laptop to local repair on advice of Dell to have the drive wiped clean, Windows 10 reinstalled from MS along with the drivers from OM. no help..kept crashing.  Dell support kept changing drivers, even deleted all my applications and reinstalled again.  I have the 3 year warranty that supposed to include on site help.  Now Dell says send it in to Dell.  I use this computer for my photography work.  Anyone else having these issues?

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

August 26th, 2016 08:00

" I have the 3 year warranty that supposed to include on site help ".

:emotion-2:

Please put your 3 years warranty to work.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

August 26th, 2016 08:00

' Now Dell says send it in to Dell "

:emotion-2:

I'd suggest you backup all you photos and other important stuff to a external drive or some type of cloud system - MSN, Google, etc) then I suggest you quickly ship it off to Dell. Hopefully one of the Dell reps see this thread and be able to help you. Good luck.

2 Posts

August 26th, 2016 10:00

I did send the laptop into Dell for repair.  Guess what...the parts are not currently available to repair the computer.  Unbelievable that factory repair does not have the parts.

No Events found!