Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 18th, 2017 16:00

XPS 15 9560 Killer wireless card is flaky

I'm posting here after contacting technical support by phone and receiving little help. The issue is my brand new laptop that I believed was off top quality parts has what appears to be an inferior wireless card installed in it. The Killer wireless card seems to lose the ability to discover and connect to wireless networks, especially after resuming from sleep. The only solution I've found is to restart my computer. This happens about every other day.

Unfortunately, updating to the latest drivers for all components in the laptop has had no effect.

Dell agreed to consider replacing the wireless card with a much more industry standard Intel variant, but ultimately denied the request (after delaying the decision for over a week).

Needless to say, I'm frustrated and will accept any advice on the matter.

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

July 19th, 2017 09:00

:emotion-2:

I'd suggest you check out the information provided by killernetworking (Technician) in the link below, hopefully it will be a help to you.

Dell XPS 13 9360 - Wifi dropping out (or not connecting ...

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

July 19th, 2017 09:00

By the way, there's a newer version on Killer Networking website. You'll have to click on killernetworking link, Support, and then Driver downloads.

1 Rookie

• 

28 Posts

July 19th, 2017 17:00

You may also want to check out this thread -> en.community.dell.com/.../20006805

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

July 24th, 2017 15:00

You might as well check out this link as well.

Killer 1535 - anyone replaced Dell's drivers with Killer ...

No Events found!