Re: XPS 15 - Intel 1030 is not showing Handsfree Audio gateway service for Nokia mobile

Hi Pavan,

Please provide me the Service Tag and the name as it appears on the account via private message (click my username and then click Start Conversation) so I may access your records and check for further course of action.

I would be glad to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards
Amogh G
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USAIndia. For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here

0 Kudos

Re: XPS 15 - Intel 1030 is not showing Handsfree Audio gateway service for Nokia mobile

Hi Nagapavan,

Thank you for the information. Please share if you upgraded the system from Windows 7 to Windows 8 or you performed a clean Windows 8 installation.

If you have performed a clean install you may install the drivers in correct order. Please refer to the link:

http://dell.to/X1IKGu

Hope this helps. Please reply with the findings.

Thanks & Regards
Amogh G
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region USAIndia. For helpful Dell Support Videos, you may click Here

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have upgraded from Windows 7 - factory install state.

Thanks

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I regret for the delay. You may try installing the Wireless Bluetooth drivers from the link below: http://intel.ly/YoNMDe

Hope this helps. Keep me posted with the findings.

Thanks & Regards
Amogh G
#iworkfordell

0 Kudos

Hi Amogh,

I already tried that version of Bluetooth drivers, as mentioned in my reply on Apr 2nd, following were the versions I already tried.

I am already using later versions of the drivers you have mentione, i.e. BT_2.6.1212_e64 and Wireless_15.6.1_e64. The drivers you suggsested are Wireless_15.3.50_e64 and BT_2.6.1210_e64.

I am quite sure it's not Nokia's drivers problems - since I already tried on a different Windows 7 machine and I was able to get all Bluetooth services working. But for my Laptop, I was not able to get any BT services other than basic file transfer working.

Thanks

Nagapavan

0 Kudos

RE: XPS 15 - Intel 1030 is not showing Handsfree Audio gateway service for Nokia mobile

It's been 5 months since I raised this issue with Dell, I do not have any fix for this. Even with a htc mobile I can not connect Bluetooth Handsfree Audio service. How much one should wait for a driver fix??

0 Kudos