pbokiniec
1 Copper

XPS13-9350 Black Screen of death!!

Hey all,

I have read many forum posts about this issue and have finally succumbed to it.

My laptop was working fine all of yesterday and when i then went to load it again, i suddenly was greeted with the black screen after the Dell logo upon startup. They keyboard is still working, however when plugging it into a monitor it still does not load or recognize. At the same time, factory and BIOS restarts have not done anything to resolve the issue. Changing from RAID start up also has not helped. It seems no matter what i have tried i still receive the black screen upon start up.

Anyone have any good ideas?

Also note, I have recently moved to Germany upon purchasing this laptop and am not in a position (for at least the next two months) to be able to take it back to where it was purchased from (Australia).

Re.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

RE: XPS13-9350 Black Screen of death!!

Power on system, quickly start tapping F12 key continuously. In the boot menu, stroll down to Diagnostic and click on it. After quick tests, click on hard drive, and then 'Through Test Mode. Report back any error code.

LSUFAN51
5 Rhenium

RE: XPS13-9350 Black Screen of death!!

" keyboard is still working, however when plugging it into a monitor it still does not load or recognize".

0 Kudos