Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 12th, 2016 03:00

XPS13 9350 battery drains heavily while in sleep mode

Hi everyone,

I have encountered the problem that when my XPS13 is on sleep mode during the night, in the morning the battery is 10-15% or totally dead. I normally leave it at 100% or 80% so that's a lot of battery life lost. With hibernate mode on, the battery does not drain, however, I am not a fan of hibernate mode as it shortens the lifetime of the SSD and takes a longer time to start up. Normally, I don't leave any high-performance apps open during the night, it's normally only Firefox, Skype, and Word that are left open in sleep mode. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Cheers

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

November 13th, 2016 09:00

:emotion-2:

Please click on the link below and stroll down to Buckyball60 posts for a possible solution. Hopefully it will be a help to you.

en.community.dell.com/.../19679340

1 Message

November 13th, 2016 10:00

The things you known is without a doubt best, fully understand you will have to rest that link around pre-existing solid and even unique  cinema apk. Just be thorough as you start treating that solid around the areas, considering actually you will find a thrill to rest. It is more desirable to see allow of any authority.

No Events found!