Mr.Maxxx
1 Copper

Ya'll got me skeeeered ! Before I buy one, have the M17X (3D) issues been fixed (refer to other forums). Should I wait like 6-Months?

The subject line pretty much says it all.  I don't NEED one right now i just WANT one and could wait.............until Dell...get's the things perfect, and hopefully come down on the SSD prices.

I'm referring to the video card issues           sound issues            heat issues            etc.

0 Kudos