Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

June 12th, 2017 07:00

Yellow screen

Hello, i have little problem with my Inspirion 15 7566. When i plug in the alimentation my screen become more yellow, as if there was a yellow filter on it. How can i solve it? It's maybe a color balancement problem?

532 Posts

June 12th, 2017 10:00

Hi,

Welcome to our community.

You’ve reached the right department and we are here to assist you. When you say plug in the alimentation, are you referring to the power cord?

9 Posts

June 12th, 2017 11:00

Yes

9 Posts

June 12th, 2017 11:00

Yes the power cord

532 Posts

June 13th, 2017 04:00

Thank you for the update Gia24. Please try the following steps and let us know the outcome.

>> Try using a good known adapter and check if the issue re-occurs.

>> Adjust the brightness level by following the below mentioned steps:

1. Type sleep on the search bar
2. From the home screen, select power and sleep
3. Once you select power and sleep, on the right side of the page you have an option that says "additional power settings".
4. Click on the option and check the brightness level when the adapter is plugged in and when not plugged in.

Let us know the results.

We request you to share the service tag and the express service code via private message, so that we can check for more details and also to check if there are any updated video drivers available on our support site. To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.

The Service Tag is a 7-character code, and the Express Service Tag is a 10-digit code that is a numeric version of the Service Tag. Both codes are on the bottom of your laptop. You can also refer to this link which is a video that shows steps to find the service tag.

No Events found!