Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 29th, 2009 08:00

contact via mail?

hi dell

i want to buy an studio 1555, however, i want the full-hd screen.

the problem is, you cant select that on the site in my country (dutch), and im deaf... so i cant call, and there doesn't seem te be any "general quistions" form... and dell doesn't seem to answer to customer support mails... (what support...?)

that said, is there an mailing adress (one of the sellers?) i can mail for the screen upgrade? I'm in a hurry because i need it for school, and dell offers a good price for my needs.

thanks,

Stefan

the netherlands

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

If you can't select the option, it's not available in your location - choose a different model.

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

What was avaialble, and what is available now are two different things - options change, particuarly as models are replaced with new one.

If the option isn't there, it's not _presently_ available.  It may also be you need to upgrade the video chip to the ATI version to get the higher definition screen (that is the case in the US).

wrong, there are hundreds of people on the forums that got this screen on their dell 1555, they even made pictures of it

August 29th, 2009 09:00

it *IS* availible, heck, im getting this system, (not mine) whit bluetooth and blu-ray (€875 :emotion-2: )

the problem is i CANNOT CALL dell, and mailing whitout order .no is not possible

No Events found!